- ARMbasic for the BASICchip, PRO family, ARMmite, and
ARMweb runs on Windows and is controlled by a USB port..
- The ARMbasic
compiler runs on the Windows PC, all versions
Windows XP and later.
- The ARMbasic compiler runs on the ARMweb hardware
platform and can use a browser for simple programs.
- BASICtools is a simple IDE which controls compilation and download of
programs to the ARM hardware.
- TclTerm is a terminal emulation program written in Tcl, and has been
ported to Windows. Other terminal emulators may be used, if they allow
control of DTR/RTS, or they can be run in Legacy
- Documentation is available in both Windows CHM format, PDF and