These libraries can be #include 'd into a BASIC program, adding string and hardware functions.
- LPC11U37.bas defines registers of the LPC11U37 accessed thru pointers
- midstr extracts characters from a string forming a new string
- strchr finds a character in a string
- strstr finds a string in a string
- tolower converts a string to lower case
- toupper converts a string to upper case
- I2CIN read an I2C device
- I2COUT write to an I2C device
- SPIIN read an SPI device
- SPIOUT write to an SPI device
- SHIFTIN read to a non-byte oriented serial device
- SHIFTOUT write to a non-byte oriented serial device
- OWIN read a one wire device
- OWOUT write to a one wire device
These are added for backward compatibility, but most have been replaced by other library functions.