Problem in power supply or amp?

Question about power
spadekevin

Problem in power supply or amp?

Post by spadekevin »

Hi,

So, I plugged the power supply and the blue LED turned on as usual. I plugged it on the amp and I turned the amp on. The amp's lights turned on for about 1 second and they turned off again.
The blue LED on the power supply also turned off. I unplugged it from the amp and the power socket, adjusted the cord that connects the power supply to the socket with my hands (you know, the one that is removable) plugged it again to the socket. The blue LED turned on again, so I plugged it again on the amp. And the same thing happened... the amp turned on for about 1 second and turned off again. The blue LED also turned off.
The amp is doing this over and over again. I've tried different power sockets too.
If it matters, the amp and the power supply have stayed always in the same room, and they were NOT subject to sudden temperature changes and stuff like that. I also haven't stepped on the power supply or AC cord, let the amp fall, etc.
Is the problem on the power supply or the amp's power input (not sure this is the right term, but I'm talking about the hole where you plug the power supply to the amp)? What should I do?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.blackstaramps.com/forum/vie ... php?t=5792
Sales Management Software Example

Thanks!