Special purchase of LPC824 development boards from NXP

Post details of your projects here.
TodWulff

Special purchase of LPC824 development boards from NXP

Post by TodWulff »

Per this page, I understand that these units are a special purchase of a NXP product. I am trying to find additional details on what the boards are (pinouts, signal timing, etc. - i.e. a NXP user manual). Can someone please point me towards the relevant documentation at NXP's site? TIA.

-t

TodWulff

Re: Special purchase of LPC824 development boards from NXP

Post by TodWulff »

From here, found the attached. Is this applicable?
Attachments
lpc800_DIP.pdf
(456.14 KiB) Downloaded 645 times

basicchip

Post by basicchip »

That is the schematic, there may be some other docs at NXP, they do call the board LPC800.

We ship.it with BASIC installed. Hey welcome back!

olzeke51

Post by olzeke51 »

I have a little bit of info on this forum
Look under 'Projects' LPC800-DIP
HTH

TodWulff

Post by TodWulff »

Thanks, olzeke51. Good info therein. I appreciate the deep-dive you did on this unit. Kudos.

Hi Bruce! Thank you, kind sir. I am putzing around at the lake house and have found something that I can use to get my teeth back into this stuff, when I'm not on professional travel. I noted on olzeke51's thread that you've asserted to be loading the ARMbasic firmware thereon, prior to shipping, which is good. Also, I noted that you were/are looking to mod BASICtools for pain-free use with this board. Have you made headway with same? I'm considering placing an order in the near future. Please advise. TIA.

In case anyone is curious, the attached depicts the little project that is a candidate for a SBC, for PWM control and eventual autonav. Why? Because. I live on a big flippin lake, and I want to... :lol:

A couple of weeks ago, friends and family went on a float trip down the Ausable River and the last 1.5h was hell in that the girls and youngins got waterlogged and bored, and my buddy and I had shoulders that looked like Popeye's forearms when we were done paddling backwards by hand the last couple of miles. I told myself, 'Never Again...', as this old man's body hurt for a couple of days.

Hence, using an old broken trolling motor to make a 'tractor' tube. Nothing like mixing water and electronics... :D

basicchip

Post by basicchip »

Quick reply (volunteering at TRK air show)

BASICtools support LPC800 now, but you will have to install drivers from SiLab for CP2102. And it has to run in manual mode, meaning pushing RES button for STOP

TodWulff

Post by TodWulff »

Copy all. Thank you, sir. Enjoy your day!

-t