4 Channel Timer/Counter

Post details of your projects here.
basicchip

Re: 4 Channel Timer/Counter

Post by basicchip »

The Timer External Match Register sets the state of the match output pin, assuming the PINSEL register has been set to that function.

danlee58

Post by danlee58 »

I have my device built. Now I need a Logic Analyzer to debug it. My ancient HP scope won't do the job. I am looking for an inexpensive USB Logic Analyzer with PC software(Windows 10).

Is there an Arduino Shield that will do the job?

olzeke51

Post by olzeke51 »

check Banggood.com - a chinese market portal - usually free shipping but 7-18 shipping days
Seeedstudio might also be a good source also
Don't know if Windows 10 is covered in their offerings.
I don't remember seeing any of the 'shields' do logic analyzer stuff.
HTH - Olzeke51

danlee58

Post by danlee58 »

I purchased a Logic Analyzer Kit from www.chronovu.com. It's very basic, but should be adequate for my needs. As long as there are no surface mount ICs to solder, I will not have a problem assembling the kit. It's USA made, but competitive with most Chinese offerings. I need it for timing analysis, but it will interpret many communication formats. The kit that I purchased is the LA-8 Deluxe.

lukebarber

Post by lukebarber »

Can't you use a ready-made counter? I have used Panasonic, IDEC & Kubler brands before and have been very happy with their performance.

Here's a link to Kubler pulse counters.

http://www.clrwtr.com/Kubler-Pulse-Counters.htm

kenedy

Post by kenedy »

I am using the Pro Plus and its excellent...
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.

scotmaria

Post by scotmaria »

Use all four channels simultaneously as count-up stopwatches or in any combination of countup/countdown. The touch of a button returns the display to the previously programmed countdown time. Extra-loud,high-decibel alarm sounds for one minute or may be silenced manually